Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Helllloooo Blogging World!

Well, this feels weird and I don't know quite what I'm doing but I figure it's about time I get some help with this whole veganism thing and share what I do with little knowledge for anybody who's just starting out like meeeee!


**Another note! I just learned in nutrition class today that younger people (I am 21 so this applies) do not absorb Vitamin B12 supplements due to... intrinsic factor and some other things. So, my professor told me to try these tabs that dissolve on your tongue or ... which is the more likely option because it's more efficient, I will have to get shots! Oh no! I wish I had some followers so they could tell me what they thought about this interesting piece of information I've attained....

No comments:

Post a Comment